Router / ONU Login
- Open browser and enter the IP Address of the device.
IP Address: 192.168.100.1
- Fill the Username & Password of the device
- Click on Wlan option.
- SSID Name is your wifi name.If you want to change it remove and retype the new ssid.
- If you want to hide your wifi name then remove the tick mark of Broadcast SSID.
- If you want to change the password of your wifi then remove WPA PreSharedKey and retype the new one.
- Press Apply to save the configration.
Note: Do not remove any othet tick mark of the setting, It will affect the other setting.
Wan Access Control Configuration
- Click on security option.
- Click on Wan Access Control Configration.
- Click on new.
- Give a tick mark to enable setting in the enable option.
- Slect the Wan name.
- Give tick mark to all the option of protocol.
- Click Apply option to save the configuration.
- Please see the setting in the picture once.